Thursday, February 19, 2009

1 more thing

I totally forgot to mention one pretty entertaining story about Rome.  While we were at the Coliseum I couldn't help myself from shouting, over and over, "Are you not entertained??!!"  (A la "Gladiator")  While Brian laughed maybe the first three times I did this, but the 10th he was annoyed.  And by the 25th he was embarrassed.  And by the 50th he was walking away from me pretending not to know me.  So yea, I made quite the spectacle of myself and I didn't care.

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??!!"

4 comments:

  1. ahahhahahahaha. OMG i sooo would have joined you. we could have reenacted the whole scene! that movie is the shit, and so is the soundtrack which is in my study playlist. THIS MADE MY DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashley, you're sounding more and more like me! just don't butcher your italian like you know I will when we visit! We cn't wait! Love You, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this is a very true story. But the story is not exactly true. Was I ever annoyed by her shouting at the top of her lungs? No I was not. Was she yelling this at the coliseum? Yes she was. Did she continue to Shout this when we were miles away from the coliseum? Yes she did. Did I walk away after she shouted, "Are you not entertained?!"? Maybe. Was I ever embarrassed? No I was never. I just wanted to look at the fountain de treve without half of italy giving me the stink eye and watching me look at the fountain. I still love you though baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, great blog, Brian, get reply.........I am buying your version of the story. Daddy and I can't wait to visit Ashley, you make everything sound soooooooooo amazing. Love, Mommy PS Did you check out our hotel???

    ReplyDelete